- Anti-wrinkle injections can be used on frowns, crows feet, and forehead lines
- They can also strategically relax certain muscles to create an eyebrow lift, reduce a gummy smile, slim the jawline, and to stop the downward pull of muscles on the mouth and neck
- They can help to prevent the permanent etching of lines into the face by constant muscle contraction
- They work after 3-4 days and last for 3-4 months
- Injections are an effective means of reducing wrinkles
- Medical conditions such as hyperhidrosis and migraine can be treated as well
Cosmetic Dermal Fillers
Dermal fillers can be injected into the face to correct fine lines, creases and folds, scars and loss of volume and are also used for enhancing lips, reconstructing chins and for jawline sculpting. They have no muscle-relaxing properties and contain Lidocaine, a local anaesthetic to reduce pain in the area being treated.
Generally any side effects, such as minor redness and swelling subside after 24 hours.
Our doctors will not perform this treatment on pregnant or nursing mothers or on infected skin.
Costs may vary from patient to patient, depending on the volume of fillers required. Our doctors can provide you with a quotation prior to treatment.